PJB are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Any information that you supply will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This document is applicable to both PJB Associates Limited registered in England and Wales Number 2960812 and PJB Systems Technology Limited registered in England and Wales Number 3291738.
Information we collect
The personal information we collect from you will vary depending on your particular enquiry. This could be from when you ask us to provide a quotation or place an order for our product/service.
As a result of your enquiry we may need certain information in order for us to proceed. This information will vary but will usually consist of the following:
- Full Name and Job title
- Company name
- Contact information (telephone number, email address, business address)
- Bank account details
- Information relevant to the quotation e.g. specification(s), drawings(s),data sheets(s) etc.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to process your enquiry, understand your needs and provide you with a quotation for our product/service. This information may be used to:
- Enable us to supply you with the services and information you have requested
- Keep a record of any correspondence you supply to us, including personally identifiable information.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Controlling your personal information
Any personal data we retain will be processed & managed within the correct legal basis stated under the GDPR law:
- Consent of the individual (e.g. using data for marketing purposes)
- Contractual necessity (to fulfil any contractual obligations entered into)
- Legal Compliance (to comply with common law or statutory obligation)
- Vital Interests (to protect the vital interests of an individual)
- Public Interests (in the exercise of official authority e.g public functions)
- Legitimate interests (using data which is reasonably expected & would cause minimal impact)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you provide us with consent to do so.
Your rights under GDPR guidelines
Under GDPR guidelines you have the right to:
- Be informed: We will be clear and transparent with any personal data we obtain.
- Access any information: You have the right to request copies of any personal data held.
- Rectify information: You have the right to rectify any inaccurate data or complete any data that is incomplete.
- Erase information: You have the right to have personal data erased where:
- Personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose to which it was originally collected
- You withdraw consent from PJB holding your personal data
- You have justification to object us to use your personal data (right to object below)
- Data has been processed unlawfully
- To comply with legal obligation
- Restrict information: Where processing is restricted PJB will be permitted to store the personal data but not use it. This is not an absolute right and will only apply in the following circumstances:
- The accuracy of data is contested and PJB are verifying the accuracy of the information provided
- Data is unlawfully processed but the request is to restrict rather than erase
- Data is no longer required but individual requires information to be kept to exercise of defend a legal claim
- An individual objects to information being used but PJB are considering whether there is legitimate grounds to use this information
- Object the use of information: Where information is processed based upon legitimate interests or a performance of a task in the public interest then an individual can object
If you would like to request any of the above rights, then this can be done by informing us of your request at email@example.com or calling +44 (0)1329 826156.
3rd Party Service Providers
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use 3rd party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services that we have been contracted to deliver and all 3rd parties will be aware of their obligation to keep all pertinent information confidential.
Please be assured that we will not release your information to 3rd parties unless required to deliver the contract we have with you, you have permitted us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime, fraud or corruption.
PJB are committed to ensuring that your information is as secure as possible, however this cannot be guaranteed, so when information is provided to us it is done so at your own risk. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
We take the security of your data very seriously and in the event of a data breach of any kind then we will take the required measures to ensure this is promptly rectified.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
PJB use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The information generated relating to the PJB Systems Technology Ltd website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this information.